Monday, July 29, 2013

A little doze of confidence & courage



 Here are some quotes that inspired me this week:

Inspiration and Strength


Isaiah 41:10  fear not, for I am with you;  be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you,  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Psalm 18:32-34  the God who equipped me with strength and made my way blameless. He made my feet like the feet of a deer  and set me secure on the heights. He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

1 Corinthians 10:13  No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

Psalm 27:1  The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life of whom shall I be afraid?



I really feel loved and I do believe that no matter what happens, God loves me so much. 

He knows what's the best for me and He ALWAYS have the best plan for me.

I Thank The Lord Almighty for giving me strength everyday, for giving me another life each morning I wake up and for having such wonderful family and friends. I thank Him with all my heart for all the blessings that me and my family have received. 

Last Saturday , July 27, I opened my online shop and I honor Our Almighty God above anything else and I thank Him for giving me courage to venture in this kind of business. It's never easy but I know I can make it possible because of Him. He will guide me all the way because He knows that I dedicate this to Him and to my family.

Here's the blog post related to my online shop : Southern Belle Fashion Shop




Share This

2 comments:

  1. Kept in head :) kisses my dear, followed !***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inspiring us with these wonderful verses, Winchell!

    Congrats- you will be one of my featured guests at this week's Inspire Me Monday party at

    Create With Joy
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I ♥ colors, fashion, adventures, challenges, music, nature and art. :) If I were to describe myself, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, open-minded person, wanderer and an art lover. I'm totally a bohemian.



©Copyright•Unrestricted By Reality•2014•All Rights Reserved
Designed By ice