Friday, May 31, 2013

Review: Colour Collection Vitamin E Lipstick in Kissmark


Honestly, this is my first time to try matte lipstick because initially I thought that matte lippies would look dry and rough but I was wrong. With Colour Collection Vitamin E Lipstick, my lips were protected and very supple.


Product Information: The Colour Collection Vitamin E Lipsticks has captivated women because of its wide selection of shades and textures. From sheer to matte, in addition to that, it wraps lips with conditioning color infused with Vitamin E and protective sunscreen to soften lips, smooth lines and prevent chapping.


Price: Php340
Weight: 4 grams
To use: Apply color and wait for five minutes for color to set.

Shades:
SHEER:
Cranberry Red
Pinkish Nude
Cinnamon Buff
Vibrant Rose
Persimmon Orange

MATTE:
Kissmark
Flame
Chiffon
Electra
Vintage


Likes:
Non-drying Matte Lipstick
Glides on easily
The color last the whole day


Dislikes:
None J




























I highly recommend this collection to my friends and readers. I’m now starting to love Matte lipstick because of Colour Collection Vitamin E lipstick.



Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I ♥ colors, fashion, adventures, challenges, music, nature and art. :) If I were to describe myself, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, open-minded person, wanderer and an art lover. I'm totally a bohemian.



©Copyright•Unrestricted By Reality•2014•All Rights Reserved
Designed By ice