Monday, May 20, 2013

Computer Animated Film: Finding Nemo




This animated film is very dear to me because my nephew Gabriel Dominic and I always watch the film every night. This is one of our bonding moments and only few of my friends know that I treat Gabriel like my own son. He’s very close to me and he calls me “Mom”. I've introduced other films to Gabriel but he doesn't like it and it's so irritating when he scream “Fish” We always go back to finding nemo as per request. Hehe

Anyway, I’m sick and tired of watching the aforementioned film but I’m starting to love it because of Marlin and Dory. A shark tried to eat them while trying to save nemo, they've encountered an anglerfish in the trench, they run into a bloom of jellyfish that nearly sting them to death and engulfed by a blue whale. They've come across a lot of hardship but they never give up. That’s the spirit and I love it! I love this film.




I like the personality of Dory (a regal blue tang with short-term memory loss) because Dory is very optimistic. I don’t want to boast but I’m like Dory very optimistic even there are many hindrances in my way I don’t get discourage. I see those as challenges in life that you need to overcome. I always think positively and I’m trained that every problems has its solutions and I will not stop until I find the way.

I just love this movie and I complain no more when my nephew-son requested to watch this.

Just keep swimming... You know what you gotta do when life gets you down? Just keep swimming...Just keep swimming...Just keep swimming... swimming swimming
What do we do we swim, swim, swim


Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I ♥ colors, fashion, adventures, challenges, music, nature and art. :) If I were to describe myself, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, open-minded person, wanderer and an art lover. I'm totally a bohemian.



©Copyright•Unrestricted By Reality•2014•All Rights Reserved
Designed By ice