Monday, December 16, 2013

Traveling in Style: Part 2 (Airplane) Outfit and Makeup

I'm considering Singapore and Philippines' climate and weather that is why I wore light fabric. It's warm and humid all year round in Singapore though in Philippines the wet season already started but still not that cold.

I've decided to wear a jumpsuit (no bathroom troubles so far) and flat shoes. This jumpsuit is very soft, I brought my leather jacket since it's freezing in airport and finish my look with dangling earrings and spiky bangles to look more edgy. 

Makeup: I use BB Cream and powder from Maybelline, Barbie Pink lipstick and gloss, Volumizing and lengthening mascara, Kohl Black Eyeliner all from BYS


Got a nice view

Comfortable chevy print jumpsuit

Aura aura aura :)

My super cool earrings and jacket

Spiky bangles


It's Christmas time! Merry Christmas!!!


With my Hubby

Sweetest Hubby on Earth - Jeffrey Gutierrez
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I ♥ colors, fashion, adventures, challenges, music, nature and art. :) If I were to describe myself, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, open-minded person, wanderer and an art lover. I'm totally a bohemian.



©Copyright•Unrestricted By Reality•2014•All Rights Reserved
Designed By ice