Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Experimenting with style: Sporty girl

Hi everyone! How's your day so far? I hope you're having a wonderful day! :)
At Gardens by the bay, Supertrees in my background
Today, I feel a little sporty but I still want to look feminine and cool.
The hounds tooth pattern of black and white is popular in tweed materials used for sports coats, casual hats and caps. I often see detective hat in hounds tooth pattern in Sherlock Holmes [fan of the movie as well as the TV series]






A neon yellow floral organza blouse with crystal mirror beads and semi-precious stones pair off with woolen fabric hounds tooth print shorts and running shoes. To break the boredom, I opt for pink socks with Aztec print instead of black or grey socks. Minimalist accessories - Sunglasses, teal sling bag and Hoop earrings.


Clear and colorful semi-precious stones hand-sewed in collar area 


Always be confident and comfortable in the clothes you wear.

Let your personality shine through your Style and Look Fabulous!

Have a great day! Thanks for visiting my blog! See you on my next post. ^_^

Share This

1 comment:

About Me

I ♥ colors, fashion, adventures, challenges, music, nature and art. :) If I were to describe myself, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, open-minded person, wanderer and an art lover. I'm totally a bohemian.



©Copyright•Unrestricted By Reality•2014•All Rights Reserved
Designed By ice