Saturday, February 22, 2014

Eclectic Bohemian

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a great day! :)

I'm absolutely in love with boho-chic fashion. I like this style with an edge just like 'A' my favorite liar from Rosewood.

I've spotted my floral print flowy dress and some cool high socks and voila! It's perfect for my sweet-eclectic bohemian babe look.

“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable" - Helen Keller

Eclectic Bohemian- Thigh high socks, floral print flowy dress, oxford shoes, leather jacket and leopard bag

Edgy Boho-chic flair is my favorite and I feel comfortable with these floral print dress, heeled oxfords and thigh high socks.  I accentuate my waist with a belt and for more edgy look I wear my super cool leather jacket.




My adorable peacock dangling
Always be confident and comfortable in the clothes you wear.

Let your personality shine through your Style and Look Fabulous!

Thanks for visiting my blog! See you on my next post, lovelies! ^_^

Share This

2 comments:

About Me

I ♥ colors, fashion, adventures, challenges, music, nature and art. :) If I were to describe myself, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, open-minded person, wanderer and an art lover. I'm totally a bohemian.



©Copyright•Unrestricted By Reality•2014•All Rights Reserved
Designed By ice