Tuesday, January 14, 2014

La fleur

Hi everyone! :-) I hope you're having a great day! 



   La fleur:  A white chiffon blouse with pretty pattern of faceted stones at the collar makes it an unexpected piece that you can wear with anything. My fave skinny jeans, ultra feminine light pink denim jeans. To give my outfit an extra boost, I added a floral blazer and finish off with black cage pumps. Very simple look yet chic.
           Blazer: MAGS
           Jeans: BNY
           Blouse: Sabella
           Pumps: Zara

“You have to rely on whatever sparks you have inside.” 
― Lisa KleypasSugar Daddy


Thanks for visiting my blog! See you on my next post. ;-)

Always be confident and comfortable in the clothes you wear.

Let your personality shine through your Style and Look Fabulous!


Share This

1 comment:

About Me

I ♥ colors, fashion, adventures, challenges, music, nature and art. :) If I were to describe myself, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, open-minded person, wanderer and an art lover. I'm totally a bohemian.



©Copyright•Unrestricted By Reality•2014•All Rights Reserved
Designed By ice