Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Vacation in Philippines: Summer Saya

I believe in the old saying – There’s no place like Home. I went outside and saw houses next door but it was never similar. I like going back to Philippines, where my heart truly belongs. I miss my family so much every time I travel so this time I get the most out of my summer vacation.


Before our families set out to attend festivals or load vehicles for summer vacation, make sure to begin all things with prayer. Before you leave your home give thanks to the Lord and pray for your plans and travel.

A Vacation Prayer (from “My Daily Orthodox Prayer Book”)
Dear Lord, how we've waited for this vacation, and now it’s finally here.  Thank You, Lord, for the opportunity to take a break from our daily routines and to replenish our minds, bodies and souls so they we may better serve You.  Sometimes our expectations for vacations are unrealistic, and we find ourselves disappointed when things don’t go our way.  Help us not to worry about having the ‘perfect’ vacation but to relax and enjoy every moment, whatever it may bring.  We are grateful for the joys that await us-whether they be the beauty of your creation, recreation with family or friends, or peace and solitude.  Watch over us and protect us as we travel, and brings us safely home again-refreshed and renewed.  Amen.

This is the best summer vacation ever! Celebrating my birthday out of town with my family and friends is the greatest experience I will cherish forever. I'm glad I'm here in the Philippines to join and celebrate my Mom's 50th Birthday last July. My Mother is my best friend. I'm inspired a day before her birthday so I've created "Ways to bond with your Mother". <-Please click it!

I took lotsa lots of pictures during my vacation and I want to pick my favorite photo but I can’t decide because all of these pictures are wonderful memories.





















Share This

2 comments:

  1. looks like you had fun!
    maybe you would like to follow each other?
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wanna visit Philippines one day!!!

    New post on my blog… let me know what do you think about it!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I ♥ colors, fashion, adventures, challenges, music, nature and art. :) If I were to describe myself, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, open-minded person, wanderer and an art lover. I'm totally a bohemian.



©Copyright•Unrestricted By Reality•2014•All Rights Reserved
Designed By ice