Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Brightside

Hi there my loves! How are you doing today? I hope everything is fine. 
Be happy and always smile! :)

I feel happy, sexy, comfortable and confident in what I'm wearing today. The colors are so vibrant that gives a summer-ish appeal. I teamed up my neon green blouse with floral-tropical shorts and red loafers. I choose simple gold accessories and colorful sunglasses to polish off my look.
"Be bold and bright!"  Check out my article about neons. Please click -> NEON

Neon green blouse|Jewels|Floral tropical shorts & Necklace|Southernbelle|Red loafers|Parisian|Sunglasses|MINT|
Rosette earrings & Bangles|MAGS|
With St.Francis of Assisi
Always be confident and comfortable in the clothes you wear.

Let your personality shine through your Style and Look Fabulous!

Thanks for visiting my blog! See you again on my next post.
Share This

2 comments:

  1. the shorts are just perfect!:) lovely look!♥

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfits! you look so casual, but chic! I like best the shorts and necklace!
    anyway here you have a very nice photos :) I really love it <3

    xoxo,
    Anna

    annsthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I ♥ colors, fashion, adventures, challenges, music, nature and art. :) If I were to describe myself, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, open-minded person, wanderer and an art lover. I'm totally a bohemian.



©Copyright•Unrestricted By Reality•2014•All Rights Reserved
Designed By ice