Friday, June 29, 2012

COJ Family

My COJ Family






I really miss my Chronicles of Jologs (COJ) Family. Our group name is really cool. hehe
A few would define "Jologs" as "baduy", "pang-masa" and the worst definition would be someone who try so hard to belong in elite society. For us it is not like those horrible definitions of our group matters but on how we defend our friends, gives advice, listen, care, helping one another, share things with each other and especially my COJ Family tells you when you are wrong. They will never tolerate wrong doings. I love them so much!

 We've shared laughter, adventure, "kulitan", craziness during our college days and its almost 12 years of friendship and still counting. I miss you guys! 



I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun.
Charles R. Swindoll 


Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I ♥ colors, fashion, adventures, challenges, music, nature and art. :) If I were to describe myself, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, open-minded person, wanderer and an art lover. I'm totally a bohemian.



©Copyright•Unrestricted By Reality•2014•All Rights Reserved
Designed By ice